1. Tripathi M, Vaghani G, Tripathi M, Kurwale NS, et al, Role of concordance between ictal subtracted SPECT and PET in predicting the long term outcome of epilepsy surgery Epilepsy Res. 2014 Dec;108(10):1782-9
2. Banerjee J, Chandra SP, Kurwale N, Tripathi M. Epileptogenic networks and drug resistant epilepsy: Present and future perspectives of epilepsy research-Utility for the epileptologist and the epilepsy surgeon. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2014;17:134-40
3. Chandra PS, Kurwale NS, Dwivedi R, Garg A, Tripathi M. Endoscopic Assisted Inter-Hemispheric Trans-Callosal Hemispherotomy: Description of a New Novel Technique. (ahead of print, Neurosurgery).
4. Kurwale NS, Garg K, Arora A,Chandra PS, Tripathi M. Valproate associated coagulopathy and platelet dysfunction: relevence for the epilepsy surgeon. Epilepsia 2014; 55: 107-107 (abstract).
5. Kurwale NS, Chouksey P, Chandra PS, Tripathi M, et al. Impact of Intraoperative MRI on outcomes in epilepsy surgeries: Preliminary experience of two years (British Journal of Neurosurgery, ahead of print)
6. Kurwale NS, Tripathi M, Arora A, Garg A, Bal CS, Chandra PS. Insights from hypothalamic hamartoma disconnection: from lesional epilepsy to network disease. (ahead of print in British Journal of Neurosurgery)
7. Kurwale NS, Ahmad FU, Suri A, Kale SS, Sharma BS. Can radiation induce pituitary tumors? a case report and review of literature J Clin Neurosci. 2008 Nov;15(11):1287-8.
8. Kurwale NS et al. Predictive factors for early symptomatic recurrence in pilocytic astrocytoma: Does angiogenesis have any role to play?. J Clin Neurosci (2010), doi:10.1016/j.jocn.2010.04.055
9. Kurwale NS, Agrawal D. Phase contrast MRI of intracranial shunt tube: A valuable adjunct in the diagnosis of ventriculoperitoneal shunt malfunction. Clin Neurosurg. 2011;58:138-42..
10. Kurwale NS, Gupta DK, Mahapatra AK. Outcome of pediatric patients with traumatic basal ganglia hematoma: analysis of 21 cases. Pediatr Neurosurg. 2010;46(4):267-71. Epub 2010 Dec 16.
11. Kurwale NS, Agrawal D, Sharma BS: Astroblastoma- a radio-histological diagnosis? Journal of pediatric neuroscience 2008;3(2):160-2
12. Kurwale NS, Suri A, et al. Post operative pituitary apoplexy: preoperative considerations towards preventing nightmare. Br J Neurosurg. 2012 Feb;26(1):59-63. doi: 10.3109/02688697.2011.591947. Epub 2011 Nov 28
13. Kurwale N, Kumar R, Sharma MC, Sharma BS. Suprasellar dermoid cyst associated with colloid cyst of the third ventricle: Disordered embryogenesis or a mere coincidence? J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2013 Jul;4(3):345-7. doi: 10.4103/0976-3147.118803.
14. Chandra SP, Ramdurg SR, Kurwale N, Chauhan A, Ansari A, Garg A, Sarkar C, Sharma BS. Extended costotransversectomy to achieve circumferential fusion for pathologies causing thoracic instability. Spine J. 2014 Jan 18. pii: S1529-9430(14)00063-1. doi: 10.1016/j.spinee.2013.12.028.
15. Agrawal D, Kurwale NS. Sharma BS. Leukocytosis: A potential marker of brain injury after routine cranial surgery. DOI:10.4103/1793-5482.145066 ( ahead of print in Asian journal of Neurosurgery in July 2013)
16. Kurwale NS, Srivastava A, Suri A, Mohanty S, Yadav P, Sarkar C, Sharma MC, Suri V. Role of bone marrow derived pluripotent stem cells in peripheral nerve repair in adult rats: A Morphometric evaluation ( Journal of neurosciences in rural practice, April 2015, ahead of print)